Wednesday 16 November 2011

Iconography 2- Fashion elements

Before filming or even planning, I thought it was essential that we insure our actor/actress has the correct fashion that corrosponds in sync with our genre- Indie.

I have already carried out research into our target audience, however I thought it made sense to do a posting on the clothing we want our actors to wear. So, I looked at all my friends fashion sense and spotted if any were the stereotypical indie, I found two people that fitted our vision perfectly so I took a photograph of them to display this. I think it is essential we get this part correct in our research in order to successfully appeal to our target audience and also create an indentity for our actor. Looking at my research within indie genre, they are very much known for their sweeping hair and tattoos on their slevles, I believe this photo shows this exactly.


In our music video, we hope to use similar people and believe that their look is very essential in order to create this identity. Also, they have to look the part, without this it could seem a little amateur-like which we definitelty do not want to achieve in our final cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment